Excited after big order!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Larica

Excited after big order!

Post by Larica » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:59 pm

I don't post often, but we are faithful long-time HOD users. I just ordered for next year to take advantage of the spring sale. I can't believe that I just ordered high school for our oldest daughter! She started in HOD in 1st grade. I really can't say enough about how rich and deep her education has been to this point, and how well HOD builds skills from year to year. We run 5 guides every year, and even though the day is very full, I know in my heart that this is the best thing for my children. I can't wait to receive my very big, big box of glorious books! Thank you Carrie and Julie and your families for all your hard work!
Erica
mom to 5, ages 7 to 15
Enjoyed LHTH to WH so far!

farmfamily

Re: Excited after big order!

Post by farmfamily » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:16 pm

I am almost in the same shoes as you - gearing up to purchase World Geography for my oldest. She has done all the guides from Little Hands on up (except Preparing). I can hardly imagine homeschooling without HOD - it has been such a blessing to us also!

But I had one question after reading your post - What spring sale?? I will be purchase WG in the next few weeks, but wasn't aware of any sale.
blessed to be married 17 yrs to my hardworking farmer dh, mom to:
daughter 13 MTMM
daughter 11 Rev to Rev
son 10 CTC

Enjoyed Little Hands, LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, Res to Ref, and Rev to Rev!!

Nealewill

Post by Nealewill » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:23 am

My oldest will also start WG next year. I bought our set back in January so that I could have time to look through it. It looks amazing. She is excited herself.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Erica,

How exciting! I can't believe how fast the time goes either! The high school years are such amazing years. You get to see your child grow and mature in ways that reflect all of the seeds you've been sowing all these years. Of course, there are trials too. But, the benefits far outweigh the trials! :D We pray you may be richly blessed on your high school journey. :D

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us. It blesses our hearts! :D

Blessings,
Carrie