LOVED Preparing!

If you have used "Preparing Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
juliekay

LOVED Preparing!

Post by juliekay » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:54 am

Our family used Preparing Hearts for His Glory last year with a 3rd, 6th and 7th grader! My now 8th grader said just the other day, "Mom, last year was so fun!" I also fondly remember the wonderful Biblical and historical journey that brought forth many wonderful God-focused discussions! Every single book was an extraordinary choice and joy to read! My three oldest sons and their mother highly recommend Preparing Hearts for His Glory!
Julie
2010-2011
ds 13 RTR plus
ds 12 RTR plus
ds 8 RTR
dd 5
ds 2
We loved using Bigger & Preparing

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: LOVED Preparing!

Post by Carrie » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Julie,

I'm so glad to hear how much your family enjoyed Preparing Hearts for His Glory. We enjoyed it so much with our own son too! :D Thanks for taking time to share your comments. We pray the Lord is continuing to richly bless your homeschool journey! :D
:D
Blessings,
Carrie

chillin'inandover

Post by chillin'inandover » Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

We just finished Preparing with 8 yo son/3rd grader. He was challenged and stretched academically but he did it! We just received MN state testing results and he did amazing!!! His spelling was the lowest score last year and he doubled it this year. In all other areas he is 98th -99th%. Thank you so much Carrie, HOD, and discussion board. We have enjoyed this year and it has worked with some adjusting for learning issues and his lack of cursive writing abilities. BUT HE DID IT ALL! He especially could relate to Albert Einstein. Projects, science, and math have been the highlight of the year. Summer vacation is here. The college students are done too and preschooler is joining the summer party.
Tammy
DH 21 years
19 dd, started in DITHOR back when
17 dd started in DITHOR back when
8 ds
5 dd

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Tammy,

I'm praising the Lord for your son's good year with Preparing Hearts. :D I am so proud of him and of you for what you have accomplished through the Lord this year! :D

Thanks so much for taking time to share about your year! It blesses my heart to hear updates and is a great encouragement to others too. :D

Enjoy your well-earned summer break. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

off2workigo

Post by off2workigo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 am

I am using Preparing this year with my 6th grader. One question...what did you do about grammar with your 6th and 7th grader? Did you use book 4, or another level, or another program altogether?