Loving this study had my first day!

If you have used "God's Hands in Life's Little Moments", please share your experience with us.

water2wine

Loving this study had my first day!

Post by water2wine » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:08 pm

I just did my first lesson in God's Hands in Life's Little Moments. It was awesome! Of course before I did the lesson I had an event designed to show me I needed it. :lol: And the first one is attitude as a Christian woman. That was certainly the spot of me I needed to work on today. I think this is going to be a great study for me. Today I read and did all but the music because my kids were working and I plan on going over it again before dinner and doing the music. But I can see that this is really something that would be worth making a small effort to do before you do anything else in the day. I can see how it would set the mood of your day. And it really does not take long at all but the effect is big. Glad I am able to enjoy this book and look forward to experiencing it with the ladies on this board. :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Candice

Post by Candice » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm

water2wine,

So enjoyed hearing the details about your day with God's Hand...let us know how you like the music portion. I did not order the music but, may do so. I am still waiting for mine to arrive and really looking forward to getting started. Thanks so much for your initial post about God's Hand...I don't think many had really considered it before then, myself included. Look forward to starting this with everyone!

Candice
Last edited by Candice on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1shortmomof4

Post by 1shortmomof4 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:37 pm

I've had this book on my shelf and recently took it back down to really focus on devotional/growing time for me - an area that I desperately need work on. I've read Lesson 1 but will reflect more on it this evening after the children are in bed and will listen to the music then (Michael Smith version). I have a feeling that I'm going to sleep so much better knowing my mind and heart are focused on the right direction and that can only mean better daytimes ahead!
Heidi

blessedmomof4

Post by blessedmomof4 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:26 pm

I hope to get this soon-you all make it sound wonderful! I just can't decide between the 2 music CD's-I'm a singer, and I love both styles :D
Lourdes
Wife to Danforth
2 grads 9/19/92,7/8/95
2 in charter school 1/31/98, 9/19/99
3 in Heaven 8/11/06, 8/18/10, 9/13/13
Future HODie is here! 9/14/12

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:24 pm

blessedmomof4 wrote:I hope to get this soon-you all make it sound wonderful! I just can't decide between the 2 music CD's-I'm a singer, and I love both styles :D
I could not decide either. I went to CBD and listened to both. I went with the Michael W Smith and I am glad I did it is awesome! It is the first Worship one and it is very worship style. Love it!
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Candice

Post by Candice » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:16 am

I just recently ordered the Michael Smith CD. Very much looking forward to it's arrival.

Candice