God's Hand In Life's Little Moments!

If you have used "God's Hands in Life's Little Moments", please share your experience with us.

netpea

Hmmm

Post by netpea » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:10 pm

After listening to you ladies rave, I want it too! Now, what can I sell to get money to buy it....

shera

Post by shera » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 pm

netpea I feel the same way. I even looked to see if I should order LHTH now for my 3 yr old.

Sarah
Sarah
ds 11/01
dd8/04

Allison TX

Post by Allison TX » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 pm

My copy just came in the mail today! It looks great- I can't wait to start. I think having a place to chat with other moms using it would be wonderful! :D

Allison

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:54 pm

I am starting on Monday. I wanted to be on lesson 1 when my kids were and do five units with them. Why? I am not sure except that it seemed kind of cool to do it that way. I keep on looking at it though none of it will be a surprise for me. :wink:
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Candice wrote:Carrie,

That would be so great, would really benefit from it! And thank you water2wine for suggesting it!

Candice
Yes, I agree! That would be GREAT!
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

MamaBear23Cubs

Post by MamaBear23Cubs » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:49 pm

I look forward to seeing the book. I just placed an order and I should be getting it next weekm if it ever stops snowing up here (I feel for our post man). I am currently not in any bible studies or church right now do to a major move coming up, this book just may be what I need right now.

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Thank you ladies - you are all so kind and gracious! I hope you enjoy it, and no matter what, you'll be in excellent company here doing it! All of you are such faith-filled women. Nothing can be better than surrounding yourselves with treasured companions such as these.
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

netpea

Post by netpea » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:13 pm

WOW, Carrie!

That was speedy, the ladies asked for a board for God's Hand in Life's Little Moments and it's already appeared. Your web crew is on the ball! 8)

Now, I just gotta get my own copy and join the crew.

hsmomof4

Post by hsmomof4 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Okay, I got this with my order on Friday and already love it! We have just recently moved and I now live in miltary housing with no homeschooling families around. I feel a bit isolated because all the children in our neighborhood go to the DOD school on base. WE are sort of frowned upon because of our schooling choice! I NEED this devotional and other Christian hs moms to share it with! (We have become members of a wonderful church with hs families and a local hs organization -- counting our blessings!!!!)

I feel really blessed by this board already and now an awesome, scripture-based devotional too! Thanks to both of you wonderful women, Carrie and Candice for responding to God's Word and being obedient women of Christ!

Count me in on reading this along with you all! Thanks W2W for the great idea of adding a folder for this and what quick work you all do, Carrie!

In His Love,
hsmomof4
HSMOMOF4

Wife to dh for 15 years
Mommy to four sweet babies, ages 9, 7, 5, 3 1/2
Military wife for 15 years!
Blessed by my Heavenly Father!
1 Peter 1:13-21

jrjones1990

Re: God's Hand In Life's Little Moments!

Post by jrjones1990 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm

I wish I had known about this at the Arlington convention last week!!! I will have to order it!

my3sons

Re: God's Hand In Life's Little Moments!

Post by my3sons » Thu May 14, 2009 8:47 pm

jrjones1990 wrote:I wish I had known about this at the Arlington convention last week!!! I will have to order it!

Oh, I wish you'd known about it too! It is meant to be an encouragement to homeschool moms, and is written especially for them. You'd hopefully find it uplifting and a joy to start your day. :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie