Asking for LHTH every day!

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
crlacey

Asking for LHTH every day!

Post by crlacey » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:38 am

We love Little Hands to Heaven. My 4 yr old daughter is asking to do her school work every day now. Before she would ask to do anything but school. We find it's just enough structure to ease into the homeschooling journey and it's a lot of fun. My 2 year old son enjoys doing some of the activities with his big sister. At the end of each lesson, my daughter asks for more. That's the mark of a good program!
This program is Bible based and I'm so thankful for that. My kids are learning how the Bible relates to their world. It's lead to some great conversations.
We are using this to finish out our pre-K year, so we are speeding it up a bit. We also do a phonics lesson instead of the letter activities since my daughter asked to read.
All in all, I would recommend this program to anyone who wants their child to be learning the Bible and simple pre-K math, science and letters in a fun setting.
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

ManyXsBlessed

Post by ManyXsBlessed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:13 pm

My son loved this program too! I'm looking forward to doing it again with our new baby someday :D
Erin- Mom to Sabin, Andrew, Eli, and Maddy!

hsmomof5

Re: Asking for LHTH every day!

Post by hsmomof5 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Great for you! So good to read your experience. :D

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Asking for LHTH every day!

Post by Carrie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 pm

Crystal,

I'm so glad that your little honey is enjoying LHTH. I love doing it with my sons too! :D My little guy begs to do his "school" just like the big boys.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Carrie