Posting Pictures

This folder contains threads that have been requested to be marked as FAQ threads. If you see a thread that you think should be in here, just shoot us an e-mail.
Kathleen

Posting Pictures

Post by Kathleen » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 pm

OK...someone may have to clear this up for me because I'm really not that great with all this "computer stuff". :wink: (I've learned a lot from you lovely ladies though.) Tonight I gave my Bigger guide a glance so that I could see if I need anything to be ready to start and remembered seeing some great ideas & examples of vocabulary cards and memory verses and where to keep it all on the Weekly-Check-Ins. I found the ideas I was looking for...but some of the pictures on those threads have vanished! (Some of mine had vanished, too!)

If it said something about the image being gone and photobucket...does it mean that if we deleted it from our photobucket account that it won't show up in the post anymore? (I think I may have done that... :oops: )

I just loved seeing and reading about everyone's adventures, and it would be great if they didn't disappear!
:D Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

granolamom6

Re: Posting Pictures

Post by granolamom6 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 am

I am almost positive that if you delete your photos from your photobucket account, they will "disappear" from anywhere that you have posted them. The actual file is held on photobucket, you are just providing a link to that file on the message board. (At least I think that's how it works.)
Christa, wife to Sonnie since '93

ds- 13
dd - 10
dd - 7
dd - 4 — LHTH
And another blessing due in March '09.

Visit my blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/granolamom6/

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 pm

the answer to your question is
Yes..
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 am

Yes, I've found that to be true as well. I deleted some from photobucket, and now they are not on my posts anymore...we deleted them from our computer since we didn't need them anymore, and now I can't go back to replace them! So, I won't be deleting any more images from photobucket! :?

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 pm

YAY! I was able to make some of mine "reappear"! :D I for one love to read the week-in-review posts...and I find myself thinking quite frequently "What a great idea, I'll have to remember that and come back to it when it's time." I'm sure that this next year besides really enjoying the others joining us on our LHTH and Bigger journey, I'll be tucking things I want to come back to check out when we get to LHFHG and Preparing. (Can't wait to hear about Preparing! :D ) Anyway, I'll make sure my pictures don't disappear and I'd love it if everyone else's didn't, too. :wink:

:D Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:16 am

Oh no! I have deleted a bunch of pics from Photobucket too! Kathleen - thanks for bringing this to light, and I won't be deleting anymore. :oops:
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie