Anyone plugged the Preparing extension pack into DITHR?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
water2wine

Anyone plugged the Preparing extension pack into DITHR?

Post by water2wine » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Kind of a weird application in a sense I know. I am looking at this as a possibility for my dd with cerebral palsy. In particular I am looking at the older extension for Preparing. I would do the narration as well. She just needs tons of writing, comprehension practice and reading practice. I am trying to disguise it in as many ways as I can for her and this thought just came to me. I known this would not be the norm but just wondering if anyone needed a special application and tried this. :D Just looking for red flags I may not be seeing and or tips from others that have done this. It seems like there would not be any hitches in doing this but just wanting to make sure I am not missing something obvious. She will be doing other reading as well. Just looking for more to do with the reading she does to help her build skills. :) It's kind of the how many ways can you serve the same thing and make it look different for a kid who needs more thing. :wink: Anyone plugged their kid by chance into DITHR with the upper level Preparing Extension pack by chance and if so did it work well? I have the extension pack but I can't get it in my hands at the moment to look through it.

Thanks! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)