Suggestion about boy and girl options in RTR

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mumkins

Suggestion about boy and girl options in RTR

Post by Mumkins » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

The books in RTR that are boy an girl option and have to deal with 'growing up' issues look very good. However, I wont be getting to RTR til my oldest is in 7th. I really think it should be dealt with before then. It even extends to 14 yos and it really must be covered by then. I know others have posted about the same thing. I was wondering if perhaps a separate guide could be available for purchase with those? Even something simple like a booklet of plain paper, horizontal, folded in half and stapled in the middle. Or maybe even a PDF download if you order that part of the RTR package. That way those who use the younger guides with extensions can buy that or even those who joined in the program and Rev. to Rev. and hadn't covered that yet with their children.
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG