my3sons - Look Here!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Melanie

my3sons - Look Here!

Post by Melanie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:37 pm

I was just curious - are you happymomto3 over on the HSR board?? I love trying to solve mysteries!! :D
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:32 pm

Hi Melanie! I am SO SORRY I didn't see your post until today! I don't know where I was looking, but I totally missed it. Yes, mystery solved... I am happymomto3 on homeschool reviews. The tag my3sons was already taken there. So, if you see my3sons there, it is not me! Glad to meet ya...twice! Hope you had a good homeschooling day. My hubbie is gone 5 out of 7 days. I'm reminded of how much I appreciate his "rough-housing" with our boys. That is something I don't do, and they miss it so much. Today I did carve pumpkins. Not nearly as neat as Daddy's work... and only with one day to spare before the 31st... but I did it! Whew... time for bed!
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

beandip71

Post by beandip71 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:12 pm

I recognize you from HSR as well. :D Glad to see you over here as well. I have the same user name on HSR as I do here. Have a great day!

Gina
CTC-10 y/o (dd)
Bigger-8 y/o (ds)

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:08 pm

Whew! When you didn't respond I thought....ok....I'm a nut! :oops: Glad it's you though! :D You're always very enthusiasic, so I thought it had to be the same person!

We just went to the pumpkin patch yesterday, so we're carving today!

Hi beandip71 (I still love your screenname, but it does make me hungry for dip)!

Melanie
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02