Can we link back to Heart of Dakota?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
familymgrkendra

Can we link back to Heart of Dakota?

Post by familymgrkendra » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:52 am

Is there a code or something that we can put on our blogs or websites that would link back to Heart of Dakota website? I'm not talking about one of those "Get Paid to Advertise" codes, but something similar. I want to link back to here from my blog just to show others the great curriculum in hopes that they will get an interest in it themselves. KWIM?

So is there a code of a link to use on our blogs or websites to direct others to here!!??
Kendra Neal
Frugal Family Manager to:
DH-Harlin
Joshua 6yrs, Nathan 4yrs, Daniel 3yrs

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:29 pm

Thanks so much for asking about this. We don't have a code or button that will automatically link to our website. Usually, people just type our website as a link on their blog, www.heartofdakota.com

Hope that helps!

Blessings on your homeschool journey,
Carrie

beandip71

Post by beandip71 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:17 pm

I did just what Carrie said and put a link to www.heartofdakota.com on my blog so people can see what we are doing. I also have a link to this message board for myself. HTH!

Gina
CTC-10 y/o (dd)
Bigger-8 y/o (ds)

familymgrkendra

Post by familymgrkendra » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 pm

Thank You!! I will put a link on my blog!!
Kendra Neal
Frugal Family Manager to:
DH-Harlin
Joshua 6yrs, Nathan 4yrs, Daniel 3yrs