Family-Time Bible

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
JenninMN

Family-Time Bible

Post by JenninMN » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm

I have been using a story Bible that we already had at home because the Family-Time Bible was out-of-print. Now that it has been re-released, I was wondering if the stories and page numbers line up with the old edition. Does anyone know? Thank you.
Jennifer wife to wonderful husband for 18 years
homschooling:
son-14, daughter-12, and son-5 with LHFHG

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:35 pm

We are very excited that the "Family-Time Bible" is back in print. We knew it was going to have a cover redesign and than be re-released.

The entire inside of the Bible is exactly the same as the previous "Family-Time Bible". All of the page numbers, artwork, and stories are also identical. I just checked it over page by page yesterday.

My boys really love this Bible at our house. Hope you will too.

Blessings,
Carrie

JenninMN

Post by JenninMN » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:56 am

Thank you so much! I think I will go ahead and get it. My son has been enjoying the one we are using, but it is a bit graphic in parts and I am getting some interesting questions. Plus, FT Bible has maps. For some reason he loves maps. Thanks again for your help.
Jennifer wife to wonderful husband for 18 years
homschooling:
son-14, daughter-12, and son-5 with LHFHG