Intro

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mom2boys030507

Intro

Post by mom2boys030507 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:51 am

I am Karen mom to 3 boys. Bryce 4.5, Micah 2.5 and Matthew 5 months.

I am currently using LHFHG with Bryce. He loves to do school every afternoon. I think by far his favorite activity has been making "soil" in Unit 6. He asks to make that for snack a couple times a week and asks almost daily what snack we are making for school today.

He also really enjoys listening to the bible stories and acting them out. He is usually disappointed that we do not continue reading more bible stories.

I am really enjoying this curriculum and am already thinking about what I am going to use next year and planning out a few years to come, trying to figure out which boys I can combine and when.
Karen - mom to Bryce 02/03, Micah 03/05, and Matthew 05/07

beandip71

Post by beandip71 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:28 am

I am also using LHFHG w/ my dd who is 5. She liked making the soil as well, but she really like the golden calf. She asks me all the time what yummy snack we are going to make in school.

Welcome to the boards!

Gina
CTC-10 y/o (dd)
Bigger-8 y/o (ds)

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:05 pm

Hi Karen!

I have 3 boys as well, although the ages are a bit more spread out (7.5, 4.5, 7 mos.). I must say I am enjoying the snacks in LHFHG as much as my son is... perhaps that's why the post-pregnancy weight is hanging on with a vengeance this time... Nice to meet you!

My3Sons (Julie)
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie