introductions

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
ds4home

introductions

Post by ds4home » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I have posted a couple times, but have not actually introduced myself yet. I am the happy momma to 4 lovely children, and wife of 17 years to the love of my life! You can see the ages of our kids in my sig. line. Yes, I will have one graduating high school and one just starting kind. in the same year :P
I have been homeschooling for the last 6 years. We have used a variety of curriculums in the past. Now I am using My Father's World with my older kids as we go through the history cycle. And I am using Little Hands to Heaven with my youngest.
It has been fun to log in each day and meet everyone here!

Dawn
Mom to Amber (15), Carmen (12), Nathan (9), and Bethany (3)
Using Drawn into the Heart of Reading and Little Hands to Heaven

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Nice to meet you, Dawn! I bet you are having mixed feelings about having your first child graduate. My oldest is almost 8, but I'm sure it will be like everyone says, and just be in the "blink of an eye" that he's graduating. You'll have to give Little Hearts for His Glory a whirl after Little Hands...; it's a great follow-up to it!
My3Sons
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie