How do you put in a picture in the post?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
1shortmomof4

How do you put in a picture in the post?

Post by 1shortmomof4 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:53 am

I want to post my week in review but I don't have a blog but I did make sure that I took a picture of my boys working on a project from Beyond and would love to post it but I'm not computer savy - help!?
Heidi

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 am

Heidi-

We've all spent lots of time trying to figure this out, so don't worry. If we can do it, you can, too! :lol: Try www.photobucket.com. The accounts are free. You just upload your pictures into photobucket, then you can copy them into the posts here. HOD does not allow posting directly from your PC. Maybe some other ladies will offer suggestions, too. HTH

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:30 am

Heidi - If I can do it, you surely can too! The photobucket site makes it easy, but if you get stuck, just ask for help in a post. Mary and Melanie walked me through it!

Blessings,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

1shortmomof4

Post by 1shortmomof4 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 am

Okay, I saved the photo to the photobucket site but I still don't understand how to get it to be within the message. Can you walk me through it. What buttons, in what order, special coding? Ack. Step 2?

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:02 pm

go to the photo in photobucket under it are a bunch of codes
Click on the IMG one it should auto copy. Then just paste it into your post.
Easier than pie!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫