Introduction of Netpea

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
netpea

Introduction of Netpea

Post by netpea » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:46 am

I introduced myself earlier on someone else's thread but thought I'd redo it here.

My name is Lee Ann. We live in Michigan. I've used Little Hands with both my kids and Little Hearts with my oldest.

I should have moved him into Beyond Little Hearts but we tried something else last year which did not work out well for us. I just ordered Beyond and we will work through that. Wish I had ordered it last Christmas when I realized the other program wasn't working out.

My daughter is using a different K program right now, she's 4, turning 5 this month, then I will move her into Little Hearts.

I have loved the two programs I've used from Heart of Dakota, I just wanted to touch and feel Beyond before I bought, (at the time it was just being printed).

I should have just ordered knowing the Carrie's first two programs were wonderful. We started Beyond yesterday and it's exactly what we needed. It's going to be a geat year in Beyond.

LoriJo

Hi Netpea

Post by LoriJo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:41 am

Hey Lee Ann! Where are you in Michigan...we're near Grand Rapids. We have really enjoyed both LHFHG and BLHFHG, too!
LoriJo
Mom to DD-12 and DS-11
Daddy taught using LHFHG & BLHFHG waaaayyy back when :)

netpea

Post by netpea » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:22 am

We're in Fenton. :D What program are you in right now? We are just finishing our first week of Beyond.

Lee Ann

LoriJo

Beyond

Post by LoriJo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:50 am

Let's see, they started in mid-August. I am pretty sure that they are on week 7 of Beyond this week because they did the review of Bible verses 2 weeks ago. I am not always quite up to date on what week they are on because daddy is the primary teacher. I am the not-the-same-way-daddy-does-it substitute teacher, but I am hoping to take over next year if daddy can find a good job that he loves instead of a just OK job.
LoriJo
Mom to DD-12 and DS-11
Daddy taught using LHFHG & BLHFHG waaaayyy back when :)