I received LHTH book yesterday

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
SoaringEagle

I received LHTH book yesterday

Post by SoaringEagle » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:48 pm

and I am really impressed. I saw samples online but seeing the book in person makes a big difference. I'll be buying the rest later on since I will only be starting it Aug/Sept.

I may be definitely doing a switch after grade 1 for my daughter unless God says otherwise.

I think I'll do fingerplays/Bible reading for the first year and then add in the rest when my son will be 3.

mom2boys030507

Post by mom2boys030507 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:59 pm

Have fun with Little Hands. I am have just started to slowly use it with my middle and he is having alot of fun and so am I.
Karen - mom to Bryce 02/03, Micah 03/05, and Matthew 05/07

Candice

Post by Candice » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:36 pm

MamaJuli,

My daughter and I are having great fun with LHTH and she is absorbing/learning so much. They really are little sponges at this age!
I think your plan about beginning with Bible/fingerplays then easing into the rest is a great idea!

Candice

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm so glad that it looks like "Little Hands..." will be a good fit for your family! We have loved using it with our little guys and have such fond memories from it. I still get to do it one more time with my upcoming fourth son, so I'm looking forward to that! We pray you will enjoy it as much as we have! :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie

SoaringEagle

Post by SoaringEagle » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:50 am

I'll let you all know how things are going in the Fall.