Book Projects to Send Home

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
merchi

Book Projects to Send Home

Post by merchi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 am

I know some of these books are out of print, but I like to at least try to get them used by searching paperbackswap, bookmooch, half.com, ebay, etc.

I just got Grade 2 free on paperbackswap! :D

I thought for sure I had seen a post somewhere that explained which Book Project grade level went with each of the DITHR levels...but I can't find it.

I know Grade 2 goes with DITHR 2/3, and I know Grade 5 goes with one of them, I think it was 6/7/8, but I'm not sure.

Can anybody tell me where to find that original post OR which books are supposed to go with which DITHR level?

Thanks so much!
Blessings,
*Ü*
Karen
Wife to Patrick, mom to Jessica, Joshua, Alyssa, Jordan, Josiah <--- all graduated
Bethany (WG) and Benjamin (Rev2Ref)
Grandmom to Gabrielle, Isabella, Gianna and Joe-Joe.

3musketeers

Re: Book Projects to Send Home

Post by 3musketeers » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi merchi!
I have found some Book Projects... books at the used curriculum shops as well. I'm so glad I did. The projects look so fun. My son thinks so too.

According to last years catalog Book Projects... Gr. 2 is for use with DITHOR level 2/3 and Book Projects... Gr.5 is for Level 4/5 and 6/7/8.

I have Gr.2,3, and 4. I'm sad #5 is out of print :cry: ,but I have found enough projects in the others to keep us busy.

Happy Hunting! I love it when I find things like that.
"Let us not despise the day of small things nor grow weary of well-doing." CM Gal. 6:9
Big & LHTH 09-10
Prep & LH 10-11
C2C & LHFHG 11-12
R2R & Bey 12-13
Rev2Rev 13-14
Big MTMM W.Geo 14-15
Prep W.Geo WH 15-16
C2C WH US1 16-17