audio books

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
holyhart

audio books

Post by holyhart » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi all! Been a while since I've posted here, but I still like to read here fairly often. Can't wait to order BLHFHG for this comming school year, and even more excitedly to START it!!! :D

Anyway, I just found this site and thought that many of you might be able to make use of it as well. It is a free audio book site (public domain books, nothing illegal). The site has many of the books that Carrie reccomends (including a couple Burgess books :D .....although none of the ones that go along with LHFHG) through her guides and DITHOR. I just downloaded a LOT of books! :D :oops: Including some just for me (all of Jane Austen's....I am seriously GIDDY about that!!!! :D :D :D ).

http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/

Hope some of you can find this helpful. (Carrie, I hope this was alright to post? If not, feel free to delete)

I know that there are probably many more sites like this, but I really liked this one!
~Kelly~
wife of CB since 10/99
mother to:
~Evelyn Grace 5/03
~Joshua Ryan 11/05
~Lillian Rose 8/08
~Caleb Charles 8/10