Yay, my manual came today.

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
netpea

Yay, my manual came today.

Post by netpea » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:38 pm

As they say on other boards. "It's box day". I ordered Beyond Little Hearts because my local homeschool store didn't carry it. They do carry Little Hands to Heaven and Little Hearts for His Glory, but not the later two. Anyway, it came today and I'm looking forward to going through it after I put the kids to bed and then starting it tomorrow.

Like others have mentioned here, we like to do unit studies, I will still be doing unit studies as an add on. But we may not do as many of the activities since we are starting Beyond Little Hearts.

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi Lee Ann!

Just wanted to say we used Beyond... last year, and you are sure in for a treat! We had such a great year... I look back on it fondly and so does my son. You've got a lot of great things ahead of you. Just thought I'd also mention that as I got more familiar with my schedule and was able to have everything just clipping along (about 3-4 weeks into the year), it took me even less time to do school (or allowed me time to linger talking longer about what we'd done in Beyond... when we were really into a topic or actiivty). Enjoy!

Love in Christ,
My3Sons
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie