Language Arts Question

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
6timeboymom

Language Arts Question

Post by 6timeboymom » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:30 pm

I've never seen the queen language arts stuff. What I am wondering is if ds #2 starts Preparing next year, would I be able to use the language arts for older kids with him AND his brother who will be a 9th grader? I don't think I can stretch Preparing to work for the ninth grader...:lol: ;) but if I could combine the language arts it would help.
I'm also considering the R&S but they are seriously, majorly allergic to text books. :-)
I've also considered keeping going with what we are already using and working it in. But that defeats the purpose of buying a whole curriculum, kwim?
*sigh* so many thoughts!! obviously I am a betty as I must discuss and rehash all my decisions a thousand times before finalizing! :lol:
Darci
mom to 6 great boys-"they've got me surrounded!!"
using: as much HOD as possible! :wink: