Certain edition of Child's History of the World for PHFHG?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
dolphingirl

Certain edition of Child's History of the World for PHFHG?

Post by dolphingirl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi! I think this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find it. Is there a certain edition of Child's History of the world that is needed for PHFHG? I got a used copy from someone and am hoping it will work. I wasn't sure if there are differences between copyright dates, etc. that would make a big enough difference to have to purchase it new. Thanks!
Kristin
Kristin

eazbnsmom

Re: Certain edition of Child's History of the World for PHFHG?

Post by eazbnsmom » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi Kristen,

PHFHG uses the 1997 edition of CHOW. HTH
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11

dolphingirl

Post by dolphingirl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks Kay! If someone could tell me what's different about it from previous editions, I'd really appreciate that too! If it's just different page numbers, I'm not concerned, but I think I remember reading something about new material but can't remember what it was.
Kristin

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 pm

dolphingirl,

The pages numbers are different but there are also additional chapters that have been added to the end of the updated edition of CHOW. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

jg_puppy

Post by jg_puppy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 am

I have a special edition hardback version of CHOW that has a copyright date of 1997 and page numbers do not match. Just letting you know that not all 1997 verisions match.

Jan