"Quote" feature

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
blessedmomof4

Post by blessedmomof4 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:13 am

my3sons wrote:O.k. I am really laughing here. This reminds me of a time that I was in line to buy some jogging pants after having my first baby. As the cashier began to ring it up, the "back end" of it flipped over to reveal "HOTTIE" in big red letters with some red-hot hips. Needless to say - I put them back in horror. I don't believe I ever felt less like a hottie than at that moment - and the fact that I missed the word "HOTTIE" being stretched across my backside when I tried them on was reason enough to remind me I was in no shape mentally or physically to go shopping! Of course, now with my new prestigious "HODie" (a.k.a HOTTIE) award here, I could really use those pants... mmmm, maybe NOT, especially since I just had baby #3 and H................O................T................T.................. I................E would look more like this! :wink: :P :lol: :shock:
You just put ME in tears!!! I gotta tell you, last night, I was shopping in the local Mexican market, and a lady there was selling GIRDLES. Naturally, she approached ME for a sale out of everyone there, because OBVIOUSLY I look like I need one :oops: :roll:
By the way, I was pronouncing it "hoe-dee" :shock:
Lourdes
Wife to Danforth
2 grads 9/19/92,7/8/95
2 in charter school 1/31/98, 9/19/99
3 in Heaven 8/11/06, 8/18/10, 9/13/13
Future HODie is here! 9/14/12

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:30 am

ROFLOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This post wins the prize for funniest post that took a big left turn to be even funnier!! You guys crack me up! I thought it was hoe-dee as well.....who knew? :wink:
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:57 pm

blessedmomof4 wrote: By the way, I was pronouncing it "hoe-dee" :shock:
Wooties I'm a quoting genius I managed to exclude my3sons from my quote.

i like HOD ies as well

oo now I'm changing fonts sizes and everything...
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫