Another reader question

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
simplepamom

Another reader question

Post by simplepamom » Mon May 11, 2009 7:08 am

I have purchased most things from Bigger, including the extension pack. I am looking at the books in the story time packs (deluxe). I am noticing that several of the titles are the same. For instance Ben and Me is in both the Extension pack for Bigger and in the deluxe package. By the Great Horn spoon also appears in a deluxe package and in the extension package.

I have also noticed a few overlaps like this between the reader packages in DITHOR and either extension packages or reader packages (deluxe).....

My question is, This is not meant to say that reading say Ben and Me for the extension package work, also covers reading a book for bio genre in story time? Am I correct to assume you would have to choose a different bio selection for storytime?

Same with DITHOR-- Toliver's Secret is there and also somewhere else- you would have to choose some other selection there correct?

Lastly, my oldest is doing the extension pack, and I have a younger doing without the extension pack-- would it be ill advised to have my older dd read her extension pack book Ben and Me for story time (so she would be reading it, but outloud as storytime?)

Brenda