Where to post?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Melanie

Where to post?

Post by Melanie » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:33 pm

Carrie
How do you want us to post if we have a question about a specific curriculum? Do ALL posts start here? For example, if we wanted to do a "check-in" thread for everyone using LHFHG or if we had an idea for one of the units in LHFHG, do we start it here?

Just want to make sure! I'm a worrier about whether I do things right! :D

Melanie
Starting unit 8 of LHFHG and LOVING it!

Carrie
Site Admin

All new posts should start here.

Post by Carrie » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Melanie,

Thanks so much for asking this question. Ideally, all new posts should start at the main board. That way everyone will have a chance to view and answer each others posts without having to check every category.

The separate curriculum boards are for experience-type testimonials that new users can check when looking over our products.

I mentioned the overall plan for posts in the Welcome on the Main Board, but I'm sure many haven't had a chance to read the Welcome. Glad you're here!

Blessings,
Carrie