Conference Schedule

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mansmom

Conference Schedule

Post by mansmom » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Carrie...anyone???

I know you are working hard on the web page changes....I was just curious when the 2009 conference schedule is coming out...I'm PATIENTLY waiting to make plans hoping I can make it to an HOD one????????

Thanks!!
Joy

Mary '00 Preparing w/ LLATL orange & Horizons math
Alison '02 some LHFHG and a collection of other things
Nathan '04 LHFHG, RME, and Horizons math
Samuel '07 Constantly talking....

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Conference Schedule

Post by Carrie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:14 pm

We're still waiting on confirmations from several of the conferences, so we haven't posted our schedule yet. However, it will look very much like last year's schedule with the addition of the Atlanta, Georgia convention. We did not apply to exhibit in Denver, so we will not be there this year. The rest of the conventions should be the same. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Great2kids

Post by Great2kids » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Carrie,

Any chance you will be at the HEAV convention in Richmond, VA?? It is a large convention and I would love see other HOD programs. I see last year you made it to NC but need to research and see how far that is from me. We are currently using BHFHG with my 8ds and like it a lot!! :) I know you are busy and can't make it to all the conventions but thought I would ask. :D
2015-2016
We are looking forward to our eighth year with HOD!

DS14 WH (Completed BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, RTR, Rev to Rev, MTMM & WG)
DD10 RTR (Completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG & CTC)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm

We did weigh exhibiting at the HEAV convention quite heavily this year and after much thought and prayer decided that it would be one to (more than likely) add next year instead. :D We have to limit our conventions in order to have enough time to get our new products written each year, so it is always a tough decision for us where to exhibit.

Blessings,
Carrie

Jacey'sMom

Post by Jacey'sMom » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Any idea when the Atlanta GA conference will be? We live in Hawaii and will be in GA in late April, early March. I would LOVE to come to a convention. Thanks!

Oops...I meant early May.
Last edited by Jacey'sMom on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jensmom

Post by jensmom » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 pm

I HOPE it is the one in late July - Southeast Homeschool Expo - very large conference. There is a smaller Christian conference in early May, usually the first weekend.

Judy
2nd year HODie/homeschooler - Using Bigger for 2nd grade
dd - 7 - June '02
Metro Atlanta