pen pal for 6 yr old boy

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mamaof3peas

pen pal for 6 yr old boy

Post by mamaof3peas » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm

hi, i started the pen pal thing in a totally diff post, then saw someone else started one looking for a pen pal for her dc. so, my dd now has a penpal, but my ds would enjoy another boy about his age 6 to be pen pals, we could do email or reg. mail. my dc love getting real mail and that only happens on b-days, but someone else mentioned the post card idea and that would be great too. so we live in IL so postage shouldnt be too much. anyone interested. my ds can write somewhat legibly, and he would probably send some pictures also. i was thinking 1 or 2x a month sort of thing if it was real mail. that way it wasnt too much of a hassle, bc at this age we know wed be doing some of the work LOL. :lol: well, his name is Tucker if that makes a diff. and he loves animals, outdoors, hunting, fishing, monster trucks, cars, tractors, you know typical boy.

Heather