small problem w/Beyond LHFHG

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
all4memories

small problem w/Beyond LHFHG

Post by all4memories » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Please forgive me if this has been addressed somewhere else. I have scanned, but did not see an answer. I am using the 2007 version of Stories of the Pilgrims (the updated version). I have the alternate schedule for it as well. The problem that I ran into yesterday and will run into tomorrow concerns the "Artistic Expression" after the "Reading About History" part. It mentions looking at a particular picture in the Stories of the Pilgrims book, but of course the pages do not coordinate. There's not even a picture in my book of the Mayflower on p.90 (which is tomorrow's lesson) for the kids to look at to see what they need to draw. Am I missing an update for this particuar section? I've checked the website, and I haven't found anything there either. I know I could just have them draw a boat from their mind or find a picture on the internet, but what I really love about this curriculum is not having to do things like that if I don't need to. I'm hoping I am not going to continue to run into more small problems like this with this book. Anybody ran into this as well? What did you do? I think there needs to be am update for the update. :D

Thanks so much for your help. I greatly appreciate it!!!

Sherri