Paint with the Poets Review - 5 Stars!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Jaimejac

Paint with the Poets Review - 5 Stars!

Post by Jaimejac » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:46 am

My DD10 just started using Paint with the Poets and loved it! She had been using the watercolor tutorials linked on this board, which were very helpful and we are grateful for the mom who put them together and generously shared them here. But my daughter said Paint with the Poets was easier to follow and see what HOD intended with these assignments.
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

my3sons

Re: Paint with the Poets Review - 5 Stars!

Post by my3sons » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:28 am

Oh, this was such fun to read, Jaime! Carrie and Shaw worked so hard on Paint Like a Poet, and I just wish I could be doing it with my own kiddos (down to one who is in 11th grade now). I think it would have really helped them as well. Happy painting!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Paint with the Poets Review - 5 Stars!

Post by Carrie » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:06 pm

Jaime,

Thanks so much for sharing your joy with Paint Like Poet! Our son, Shaw, did the paintings and took the photos and it was truly a l-o-n-g labor of love. So much work went into this project, but we knew it would be worth it to families as it would make the painting much more independent, accessible, and enjoyable for kids (and be so helpful for busy mamas too)! :D

I appreciate your sharing! :D

Blessings,
Carrie