LHTH love it!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mgs

LHTH love it!

Post by Mgs » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:39 pm

I tried little hands to heaven about six months ago and it was a flop. Now both my ds3 (almost 4) and dd6 are loving it! DD6 definitely doesn’t need any of the activities but she enjoys sharing the fun with him. I love all the easy activities (that they sometimes would do but now it reminds me of ideas we forget to do). I love the rhymes!

christianmom

Re: LHTH love it!

Post by christianmom » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:44 am

My daughter really loved LHTH last year! ❤️

The music was her favorite part…she loves that CD!

I’m glad your kids are enjoying it!

Jaimejac

Post by Jaimejac » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:25 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying it now too! My DS5 would not have been ready at 3. My older children were ready for a preschool program at age 3, but my littlest guy definitely was not. We started HOD right after he turned 4 and have now done it twice through. I think he's just recently started to really get into it...but now, of course, we are going to start Little Hearts!

The rhymes and music are a lot of fun!
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:31 am

Hooray! So glad your little ones are enjoying LHTH! The rhymes were a favorite at our house too!
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie