Questions on new catalog and guide

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
RSmith

Questions on new catalog and guide

Post by RSmith » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:59 am

Do we know when the new catalog will be released? I know it says sometime this summer, but I’m curious if there’s a target release date? I’m excited to get the new one! I always order 5 catalogs and pass them out to other people. So many people haven’t heard of HOD, and they get so excited when I tell them about it. I’m so thankful the Lord brought me to this curriculum when my little guy was starting preschool.

Also, I know the Beyond guide is pre-order- does that mean the entire order will ship in August or would we get it as things are available after ordering? We are still in the LHFG guide (I had to take off 2 months this Spring due to severe morning sickness). We have 4 weeks left of the guide. I may just wait until the guide is ready to ship to order everything, but I’m curious how this is going for others who have ordered.

BTW, as excited as I am about Beyond, we are loving the back half of LHFHG (as we have loved the whole guide). There’s so many times I’m doing school and thinking, this is one of my very favorite things to do with my children. Also, I love how Carrie has scheduled the memory verses with lots of review. Yesterday, I took the stack of verses he had learned this year, and with prompting he remembered ALL of them! Oh my, I was blown away. Heart of Dakota is such an appropriate name for this curriculum because it truly gets to our little one’s hearts!
Rebecca
Married to best friend for 11 years
Mom to 6 yr old boy (Enjoying LHFHG, Loved LHTH) and 3 yr old girl (loves all the rhymes and songs)

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Questions on new catalog and guide

Post by Carrie » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:24 pm

Rebecca,

These are great questions! :D We are finishing the catalog as we speak, as it needs to be at the printer this coming week. We saved press time for this catalog a year ago, so once we get through the proofing process and the presses get running it is just a matter of getting the addresses checked and then the catalogs shipped. We are thinking our customers will have the catalog in hand the end of July. :D

As far as Beyond goes, families who have ordered products that go with Beyond are already receiving in-stock products. We will continue to ship backordered items in groups as they arrive prior to the guide being shipped around mid-August. :D

I'm so excited that you are enjoying LHFHG! Our boys have loved that guide too. We pray you will enjoy Beyond just as much. I know I would have loved to use it along with the new Copy the Classics and the new Visual History set. However, we loved using Beyond as is with our boys too.

Blessings,
Carrie

RSmith

Re: Questions on new catalog and guide

Post by RSmith » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:00 am

Carrie,

Thank you for the update! We are finishing our last week of LHFHG. So many memories have been made using that guide!

We are going to take a break from the time we finish LHFHG to the time when Beyond is ready to ship 😊. I’m due with a baby boy in October, so we will take a break when he arrives too.

Thank you for all you do for us!

Rebecca Smith
Rebecca
Married to best friend for 11 years
Mom to 6 yr old boy (Enjoying LHFHG, Loved LHTH) and 3 yr old girl (loves all the rhymes and songs)