High school

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Johnhazle

High school

Post by Johnhazle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:16 am

I have a child that just turned 12 and is halfway through revival to revolution. I am looking at what I want to do with him once he reaches high school. For those of you that are in this process or who has already went through the high school stages, could you please give me some feedback. I am worried about grading and transcripts and keeping record of everything. We live in Michigan and I just want to make sure that things are done correctly. I have heard of people getting to the graduation point or halfway there and the school district said their credits don’t count or doesn’t lineup or their transcripts were not excepted so on and so forth. TIA

StephanieU

Re: High school

Post by StephanieU » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:19 am

We aren't there yet, but have you looked at the introduction to the high school guides? Carrie lists out credits and a recommended heading scheme in the introduction to each guide. You can view these PDFs from the HOD website.
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)