Help with putting a schedule together :)

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
forever lovers

Help with putting a schedule together :)

Post by forever lovers » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi ladies,
I haven't been on the board for a very LONG time, especially posting anything. I am always so encouraged by the amazing messages that are put on here! And the beautiful hearts that you ladies have for your families. <3 I am looking at the upcoming school year and thinking about how to arrange everything with my dear, sweet children and the different stages that they are at in life. :) We have been homeschooling since the beginning and I have always struggled with knowing how to practically put together a schedule. I have read many of the schedules in the scheduling thread and really like what I see, but I don't know how to do that for myself very well or where would be a good place for us to start with one. Carrie and Julie make it look so effortless with their families ( especially with boys :lol: ) and I would love to figure out a workable plan for us. I am not very advanced in the technology area, but am really open to learning. :)
I would be open to any suggestions of maybe where to start first if anyone would be able to help me walk through this process. I can give more details also as to the ages and of my children and what I am looking at doing for HOD this year. Sorry I didn't mean for this to get so long! :)
God bless your evening,
Annalisa

StephanieU

Re: Help with putting a schedule together :)

Post by StephanieU » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm

What guides do you plan on running? Do you have children too young for a guide as well? Also consider when are your best times and your kids' best times for converted school work.
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)