NCAA advice please!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Laura O.

NCAA advice please!!

Post by Laura O. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:10 am

I could really use any help or advice from anyone who has dealt with the NCAA. My daughter is in the process of looking at colleges and hopefully getting a golf scholarship. We have been spending a while filling in all of our core course worksheets. How did you fill in the course description and course content/goals/outlines sections? We’ve been using Carrie’s course descriptions for the description section, but weren’t sure about the content/goals section.
Also, if you have ANY advice whatsoever on filling these out or any other aspects of preparing transcripts or applying to the NCAA in general. We live overseas and this is all very new to us( not to mention nerve-wracking :? )

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!!

Laura
Laura~in Japan
4dc:
Leah ~CtC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM and now WG
Rhys ~ BHFHG, PHFHG, ,CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev
Levi ~ LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG and now CTC
Emma LHTH, LHFHG and now BLHFHG
dh~together for 19 years :)

StephanieU

Re: NCAA advice please!!

Post by StephanieU » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 am

Are the things at the bottom of the following page different from the description in the introduction? If so, I would use them for content.
https://www.heartofdakota.com/world-his ... school.php
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)