Schedule for new Presidents DVD in MTMM??

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my2guys

Schedule for new Presidents DVD in MTMM??

Post by my2guys » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 am

Hi all,

We are just starting MTMM this week and this morning my son went to watch the first installment of the Presidents DVD and discovered that the DVD we got with MTMM a few months ago doesn't match the manual. We received a revised schedule with our order of the new Presidents book, but we did not receive any schedule with the DVD. Am I missing something? Is it somewhere on the website? Help!

Thanks!
Sharon
Sharon
2017-2018
Ben (14yo) 8th with MTMM
and
Sam (12yo) 6th with RTR
Have already used and enjoyed: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR & Rev to Rev

faroutback

Re: Schedule for new Presidents DVD in MTMM??

Post by faroutback » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

We have encountered the same difficulty. If we take the DVD out then ds tries to fast forward to where he was, it does take a little bit of fiddling but we have not found another work around.We may try to see if it will play in the computer and maybe it will be easier to bring up or this may not work at all. Have you found another work around?