Hi! I'm in Iowa!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
6timeboymom

Hi! I'm in Iowa!

Post by 6timeboymom » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:59 pm

hi everyone!
I am Darci, I have 6 boys (uh, that explains my non-creative username, eh?? :lol: )
We live in Iowa, and we have been homeschooling for...7 years now I guess! My boys are Jake-13, Jesse-12, Jamie-9, Ben-7, Greyson-4, and Gabe-1. We are using Drawn into the heart of reading and Little hands to heaven. Soon we will be using little hearts for his glory as my 4 year old gets there.
Can't wait to "meet" other folks using the great curriculum! :-)

jamieswife

Post by jamieswife » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:28 pm

Hello There Darci!!!!

Nice to meet you!!!

What great names your boys have!!!

I think your user name is just perfect! It should tell a bit about the user with just one name and any of us who have even ONE boy can tell a lot about you just from "6timeboymom"!!!!

Welcome!
-Crystal in Alaska (using BLHFHG)
Wife to James, mom to Cody, Megan, Luke, Jesse, baby Gideon-born straight into the arms of Jesus and now our little Molly girl!

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:44 pm

Howdy neighbor! We are just 1 hour south of the IA line. I can't wait til mine are old enough to use Drawn into....

Welcome to the boards!

Anna

I'm in Iowa, too!

Post by Anna » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:19 pm

Hi Darci,

I am in Iowa, too!! We are in the Southeast area, but had lived in central Iowa for 9yrs before moving back towards family. We love it here!
Anna
dd -10
ds -8
dd -7
ds - 2
baby due 12/22/11