Extension Pack activity directions-Rev to Rev.

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
tpschettle

Extension Pack activity directions-Rev to Rev.

Post by tpschettle » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi all!

My son finished R2R midway through 7th grade. It took 18 months, and we had a difficult time. He was just not ready for the increased number of independent boxes in the next guide. I decided to combine him with my younger son in Preparing for the remainder of the year. He used the extension pack books for Preparing, but followed the narration directions in the back of the R2R guide he had just finished.

This arrangement worked so well that we're going to all stay together again for CTC, but I want him to keep building on his narration skills. Could anyone tell me what the extension pack instructions are in the Rev. to Rev. guide, as these are the next step for him (even though he's using them with the CTC extension pack books?)

Thank you in advance. :)

BTW, I am so thankful for this wonderful curriculum. I'm looking forward to the next guide, but we're always sad to come to the end of the other. It's like saying good-bye to an old and dear friend! :D
Tina
Jn 14:1-3, Is 53:14

Jim's wife 22 years
16yo DS R2R, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RV2RV, MTMM
13yo DS Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RV2RV, MTMM

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
Is 60:1