Rev2Rev U32 D2 Music Appreciation

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
blessedmama

Rev2Rev U32 D2 Music Appreciation

Post by blessedmama » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:20 am

Hello! We are having trouble with our "Story of Classical Music" CD Rom. It is not allowing us to select the play button for U32 D2 "reading music". Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
Saved by Grace,
Sara D.

Wife of DH for 13 years! Mother to my four wonderful blessings from the Lord (DD 11; DS 10; DS 9; DD 7)

my3sons

Re: Rev2Rev U32 D2 Music Appreciation

Post by my3sons » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 am

Hi Sara! :D I haven't heard of this before in regard to the music appreciation CD, but our go-to basic troubleshooting is to gently wipe off the back of the CD, as fingerprints, etc. tend to interfere with it working properly. Our sons get a lot of fingerprints on things! :lol: I also check if I can see a scratch. If these tips are of no help, please do call HOD! Mike is wonderful about talking through these types of technical things. :)

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie