Page protectors...dry erase markers??

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
ms13

Page protectors...dry erase markers??

Post by ms13 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Was wondering if you can write on page protectors with dry erase markers?? Was reading how ladies put schedule in binder with the page protectors and was wondering if the kids could check off what they did that day with marker and then end of week I could erase it?? Let me know if you have done this.

StephanieU

Re: Page protectors...dry erase markers??

Post by StephanieU » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Yes, dry erase markers will wipe off of page protectors. I summer times slide a trimmed page protector over the pages of our guide that is intact. I have even put a trimmed on over the page in a history book so we could mark things on a map.
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

raindrops

Post by raindrops » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Oooooh that would be a great idea to do in The Reading Lesson which has a few pages to write on but not enough to make me want to purchase it again if they did write in it... LOL.
9 yr old boy in Preparing
6 yr old girl loving all things LHFHG

alliclaymoore

Post by alliclaymoore » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 pm

We do this with our guides. It works really well for us.
Allison