BIgger & Singapore Math 4A/B

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
rumkimom

BIgger & Singapore Math 4A/B

Post by rumkimom » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:21 pm

I will be doing Bigger with my 2 girls this year (ages 7&9). With the younger one, the math 2A/B in Bigger will be perfect, but the older one needs 4A/B....does anyone have a schedule for this one? I have not used Singapore math before so it is new to us. If I remember right, there is a schedule for it in the appendix in Preparing? Is there anyway I could get a copy of that? (we are planning on using that one next year)

Wendy C.
mommy to Emily (India-9), Melody (China-7) & Steven (China-2)

netpea

Post by netpea » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:40 pm

You would just have to buy the Preparing manual now for the 4a/4b math schedule and then you would already have it for next year.
:D

rumkimom

Post by rumkimom » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Actually I thought of that...plus I would like the dictation for an older child. Since my daughter's journal spelling is awful, I want to try dictation vs. spelling. She usually does very well in spelling, but it is not being reflected in her writing.

Wendy C.