new guide--pricing, etc.?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
8arrows

new guide--pricing, etc.?

Post by 8arrows » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

I am planning on using the new world history guide for Elaine in the fall. Approximately when should I be looking for the final outline of the program with pricing so that I can plan for that. I thought it was late April/May in the past, but I also realize this year may be later. I also realize the guide will not be ready until the end of August. Thank you for the sneak peeks. It allows us to grow in excitement over our journey next year. This year has been a wonderful trip through history with MTMM. The last time we covered this time period in history, it was my least favorite year (different curriculum). This year it has become one of my favorites. I will post some about that later, but I wanted to thank you for a wonderful year.
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.

arstephia

Re: new guide--pricing, etc.?

Post by arstephia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:12 pm

If you email them, they can give you some idea as to the pricing of things. I was at a conference and was able to get the information. They probably still need to do some tweaking before they publicize it, but the numbers I got helped me plan a budget for purchasing.
I've done all the guides now with at least one child and still feeling the HOD LOVE. LOL!
DD 9- Preparing
DD 13- Rev 2 Rev
DS 15- Geography