Photos of President Study Student Notebook Pages

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
homeforhim

Photos of President Study Student Notebook Pages

Post by homeforhim » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 am

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone recall seeing a post of some pictures of these? I know sometimes Julie does post pictures of notebook pages from her year. Can anyone tell me what sort of things are provided within the pages and what sorts of things you fill in from your research? I am working out details for my MTMM purchase. Thanks, :D

Rachael
DS 15 M2MM
DS 12 M2MM
Enjoyed Preparing, CTC, Res2Ref, & Rev2Rev

homeforhim

Re: Photos of President Study Student Notebook Pages

Post by homeforhim » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Bumping! :D
DS 15 M2MM
DS 12 M2MM
Enjoyed Preparing, CTC, Res2Ref, & Rev2Rev

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm

homeforhim,

The President Student Notebook pages are used to record information from the student's reading on each of the presidents and from watching the dvd segments about the presidents. Students record information first from reading and then on a different day add to their notebook entries based on what they watched. :D The pages are used three times weekly all year long as part of the plans in MTMM.

I know my own son loved the President Study this year and really learned so much about the men who have served in America's highest office. :D If you desire to do the President Study, then you will need the President Student Notebook. If you prefer not to do the President Study, then that option is available to you as well (as the Economy Package can be purchased with or without the President Study). :D

I don't think there are any photos yet of the President Study online, unless my sister has posted some in the Weekly Check-in! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

lovetobehome

Post by lovetobehome » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:09 am

Anyone know if there are pictures posted anywhere? Thank you!
DS 11 Finished CtoC! Moving on to RtoR!
DD 9 Preparing- Hoping to give her the best year possible, and sticking to the guide as written!
DS 4 All About Reading, R&S preschool workbooks, maybe some Little Hands

8arrows

Post by 8arrows » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 am

I think there was a small picture in the new catalogue.
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.