MtMM nature journal - where to find these items?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Tabitha

MtMM nature journal - where to find these items?

Post by Tabitha » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:35 pm

I can't find two of the supplies for the nature journal. One being the semigloss paper, and the other the acid free tape.

The semigloss paper, is that just the paper you can use to print your own pictures from home? Would that same paper work, or is it something else? At Hobby Lobby I saw a spiral notebook of gloss paper for cartooning. It was quite pricey.

For acid free tape, all I can find anywhere is double sided tape for scrapbooking. By how the instructions read in the nature journal, it doesn't sound like they are using double sided tape.

I'd love to know where to get these items, or exactly what it is that I should be looking for (as I may be looking for the wrong things).

Thanks!
17 yo dd - finishing WH, Geometry, German, Music, Media Art - filmaking, stop animation, etc.
14 yo dd - finishing RTR & TT7, Piano, Animal Shelter Volunteer.
11 yo dd - CTC, finishing up TT5, Piano.