Having a hard time, girls!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 pm

I ordered LHTH and LHFHG, and they are suppose to arrive sometime today, and I can't hardly wait!!!! I keep looking outside everytime I hear a truck going by, thinking it's the UPS man, but no luck yet.:(

I'll let you know for sure when they arrive!!! :D :D

LeAnna
Love my husband of 18 years this year;
Love my 3 teenagers--13, 15, and 16. They keep me young, but hanging on for dear life! :lol:
Used HOD in the earliest years with all three of them!

crlacey

Post by crlacey » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Take a few deep breaths when you do see the truck arrive. Let the guy step out of his vehicle and DO NOT tackle the guy! He will give you the box willingly since he doesn't know what treasure lies inside.
Enjoy your box day when it arrives!
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, I will try not to tackle the UPS man. :D

LeAnna
Love my 3 teenagers--13, 15, and 16. They keep me young, but hanging on for dear life! :lol:

susie in ms

Post by susie in ms » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Has he arrived yet?
If we don't hear from you we know that you are buried in *the box contents*.
:wink:
Susie ~ servant to Christ, wife to Ricky for 25 years, mom to Trisha 22, Kris 21, Joshua 19 and Hannah Grace almost 4.
Loving Little Hands to Heaven!

pjdobro

Post by pjdobro » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Take a few deep breaths when you do see the truck arrive. Let the guy step out of his vehicle and DO NOT tackle the guy! He will give you the box willingly since he doesn't know what treasure lies inside.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope it has arrived by now and you are enjoying delving into it all!
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Yeah!!!!!!! It's here!!!! I have been oooohing (sp?) all over each book!!! Much more wonderful than I had imagined!!! I am so excited, and called my husband right away at work to tell him the good news! :D :D He said, " Your night just got packed!" :lol: :lol: He's right about that! Maybe it will be just a little bit earlier bedtime for the kiddos, so mommy can look at all her goodies!! :lol:

Truly wonderful, Carrie!!!!!!

LeAnna

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Alright - sounds like it's going to be a late night for you!!! :lol: I'm so excited for you as you begin your journey with HOD - take deep breaths as you open the guide... perhaps have a brown bag to breathe into in case of hyperventilation caused by extreme excitement! :o Let the fun begin! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:25 pm

Congratulations LeAnna! Have you worn the books out yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Oh, I love them!! Can't wait for the kids to go to bed, so I can have a better look!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just can't believe how simple yet "meaty" the material is. This is exactly what I wanted, but couldn't figure it out on my own. :D
Now, I definitely can have a better idea, of what you all are so in love with! :lol: :lol: I might have to move my start date up a bit too! :D :D

LeAnna

LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 pm

:D
Last edited by LeAnna on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:30 pm

I forgot to add that I am SO thankful to be finding HOD at the start of my homeschool journey, and am excited to go through all the wonderful books for years to come!!! :D :D

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm

LeAnna,

You were just the dose of enthusiasm I needed today as we're typing on Preparing....! :wink: And I must say ladies that it is coming together much better than even I thought it would. :D

Sometimes I get goosebumps with the Bible connections flowing! The Lord is very gracious to answer our prayers for our guides as I write.

Blessings,
Carrie :D

lovetobehome

Post by lovetobehome » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:54 pm

Oh, Carrie, you have me excited, too, anticipating the connections the Lord is bringing! I will be praying for you this evening and for many to come! THANK YOU.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm

Yeah LeAnna! :D :D I'm so glad that you got your books! Have fun for days to come! You and your kids will love "school"!

And Carrie...I'm so thankful to hear that your writing is going well. Keep it up! :wink:

:D Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH