Starting Bigger for the 2012-2013 school year

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
MamaBear23Cubs

Starting Bigger for the 2012-2013 school year

Post by MamaBear23Cubs » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

for the second time. I used Bigger with my oldest who is now 12. My younger two who are 7 and 8 will work together with Bigger's History and Science. I use MUS and FLL for our math and language arts. I did enjoy the guide when my oldest worked thru it for her 3rd grade year so I hope my other two will too.
Military wife and Mama to 3 (DD12, DS8, & DD7)
Have used: Little Hands For Heaven, Little Hearts For His Glory, Beyond Little Hearts For His Glory,
Bigger Hearts For His Glory, and Preparing Hearts For His Glory.
http://livinglifeonthehomefront.blogspot.jp/

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Starting Bigger for the 2012-2013 school year

Post by Carrie » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:37 pm

How exciting! :D We pray you will enjoy it! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

MamaBear23Cubs

Re: Starting Bigger for the 2012-2013 school year

Post by MamaBear23Cubs » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

My younger two, now 8 and 9, are enjoying the Bigger Guide and I can still get the oldest, now 13, to participate in some of the activities. We have gone slow this time around due to deployments (first time thru guide was shore duty), oldest attending middle school part-time for Band and I keep adding extra library books to go with history and science (Liberty Kids is a hit right now). In just a short few weeks we will be packing up our curriculum and it won't be open again until September when we start back up with school. We are moving again and have decided this time I will not try do full days of schooling. The only books going in the suitcase are Math and Language Arts books.
Once we finish up the second half of Bigger my dual with go onto Preparing which I also already have because my oldest did Preparing.
Military wife and Mama to 3 (DD12, DS8, & DD7)
Have used: Little Hands For Heaven, Little Hearts For His Glory, Beyond Little Hearts For His Glory,
Bigger Hearts For His Glory, and Preparing Hearts For His Glory.
http://livinglifeonthehomefront.blogspot.jp/