list/pics of getting.ready for ctc?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mom2Monkeys

list/pics of getting.ready for ctc?

Post by Mom2Monkeys » Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I don't have any....but I sure would love some! :)
I just LOVED my3son's posts with pics getting ready for RTR I think and BHFHG. That was a great visual. anyone.have similar for CTC?

I think I have all the pain stuff and binders/notebooks/composition books but what about copies and pritning and organizing, etc. For other's sakes it would be nice to have the notebook stuff listed too.
I know I need to make copies of a couple pages for science unit 1 and then there are maps and such for geography. id like to print several units or the whole year. is there a list of what needs copied or printed or do I just have to go page by page through the guide? Or, do I just need to print alllll the maps?
I did already read the intro, which is how I have all the paints ans notebooks ready. now I'm ready for fine tuning. We start soon!
~~Tamara~~
Enjoying HOD since 2008

DD15 long-time HODie finding her own new path
DS12 PHFHG {dysgraphia, APD, SID}
DS9 PHFHG
DS6 LHFHG
DD new nursling

troodlesn

Re: list/pics of getting.ready for ctc?

Post by troodlesn » Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

I would love this too! We have all the books we need to begin CTC and I'm good on notebooks/comp. books. I'm nearly there with art supplies too. I'd love to see any other good suggestions. We were planning to begin in the fall (first time hs for my 11yo ds), but the Lord knew what we didn't...and events have transpired that are requiring us to begin hs on Monday. We are so thankful that God led us to HOD and gave us this plan because even though this is unexpected timing for us, He knew we would need to be ready. :wink:
Trudy
ds 11 - just began CTC and figuring it out
ds 9 - 3rd in ps, loves to bring his Bible to school!
dd 6 - K in ps, getting speech therapy and doing well!
dd 2 - busy, happy & so much fun!

SouthernMrs

Post by SouthernMrs » Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Bumping so someone can hopefully answer.... :)
Charlene

Rev2Rev (8th gr. ds)
World History (11th gr. dd)
HOD Users since 2007

Mom2Monkeys

Post by Mom2Monkeys » Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 am

I'm all ready ajd started yesterday so I have a couple pics. ill be taking.more ans making a blog post as soon as I figure out how to get my pics from.this new phone.over to the computer! you can see how I've set her up with independent work over on.my blog's Facebook page if you search "school days gone by" on fb. it's public so you can see.it even.if you aren't on fb I think.
ill post a link when I blog it all!
~~Tamara~~
Enjoying HOD since 2008

DD15 long-time HODie finding her own new path
DS12 PHFHG {dysgraphia, APD, SID}
DS9 PHFHG
DS6 LHFHG
DD new nursling