Hidden Treasures in Philippians

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
DHT1999

Hidden Treasures in Philippians

Post by DHT1999 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Can anyone tell me if it matters what Bible translation you use with this book?

We only use the KJV, so I'm wondering if this book will work for us. Alot of times when a book says it can be used with any version, it doesn't really work with the KJV. I'm hoping we will be able to use Hidden Treasures next year with RTR.

Thank you!
2011-2012: Creation to Christ & Bigger Hearts

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children." - Psalm 113:9

raceNzanesmom

Re: Hidden Treasures in Philippians

Post by raceNzanesmom » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

(Part of post removed per board rules by board moderato) I don't see why it wouldn't work with any translation. If the translation in the back isn't KJV then you could make your own copy of Philippians.
~Angie
Helpmeet to James for twenty six years
Mom to Race, 23- homeschool grad and Zane, 12- RTR

Heather4Him

Re: Hidden Treasures in Philippians

Post by Heather4Him » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 pm

We only use KJV, too, and our dd used the book this year with no problems. (She also said that they have the other version printed in the back if it was needed at all.) Hope that helps!
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM