Singapore 6A

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
djpahs

Singapore 6A

Post by djpahs » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 pm

My 6th grader is a semester behind with singapore math. I have been having her finish 5B this fall and I am ready to move on to 6A but realized that Creation to Christ doesn't have a schedule for Singapore 6A. We will be doing Ressurection to Reformation next year but I have not purchased it yet. Does anyone have a schedule that they could scan for me for the spring semester from Ressurection to Reformation.

Thank you so much.

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Singapore 6A

Post by Carrie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 pm

The math schedules are actually copyrighted as part of the HOD guides, since we plan the schedules overselves. :D So that means you can either wing the math scheduling yourself for a semester or choose to purchase the RTR guide early to have the schedule.

If you did choose to purchase your RTR guide early, when it came time to purchase the rest of your RTR items we would still be willing to give you the Economy Package discount and credit for your prior purchase of your RTR guide. :D To take advantage of this offer, you'd just need to email us when you placed your RTR Economy Package order that you had to purchase your RTR guide early to have the math schedule.

Blessings,
Carrie