Pages don't line up for Famous Men of Middle Ages, Memoria P

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
lovetobehome

Pages don't line up for Famous Men of Middle Ages, Memoria P

Post by lovetobehome » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

I am using RtoR, and Memoria Press' Famous Men of Middle Ages with the same ISBN and same number of pages, but the pages in the TM don't line up with what is in the book....ideas? Is there something I missed? I can figure it out by topic up to week 7 day 4, but after that I am confused.THANKS!
DS 11 Finished CtoC! Moving on to RtoR!
DD 9 Preparing- Hoping to give her the best year possible, and sticking to the guide as written!
DS 4 All About Reading, R&S preschool workbooks, maybe some Little Hands

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Pages don't line up for Famous Men of Middle Ages, Memoria P

Post by Carrie » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 pm

lovetobehome,

Memoria Press redid this particular book to condense it, removing some of the full page pictures and condensing others. :D However, it remained under the same ISBN # as the text reads the same. This changes the page numbers. :wink: To my knowledge, we carry the version that matches the page numbers in our guide. If you purchased your book from us and the page numbers are not matching, let me know and I'll look in the warehouse to see what is going on.

Blessings,
Carrie

lovetobehome

Re: Pages don't line up for Famous Men of Middle Ages, Memoria P

Post by lovetobehome » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Carrie, I already owned this book, it wasn't purchased from HOD! Thanks for explaining why it is different. Has anyone, by chance, worked on matching it up?
Thanks! We are loving HOD. FInally found where each child belongs...my eldest in in RtoR, middle in Preparing, and youngest doing bits of LHTH. Loving it all, more than I ever imagined.
DS 11 Finished CtoC! Moving on to RtoR!
DD 9 Preparing- Hoping to give her the best year possible, and sticking to the guide as written!
DS 4 All About Reading, R&S preschool workbooks, maybe some Little Hands