LHFHG Science text

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Candice

LHFHG Science text

Post by Candice » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:41 pm

I see that there are two texts listed for science for LHFHG, The World God Made and Our Father's World. I did notice that one is for kinder and the other for first grade. I saw The World God Made in the sample pages of the schedule for LHFHG. Just wondering where and when Our Father's World is scheduled into the program. Thanks.

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Hi Candice,
You can choose which text you want to use. (I use Our Father's World.) In the appendix of the manuel, there is a page that gives the corresponding page numbers for either Our Father's World or the 2nd grade text, God's Wonderful Works. The pages for The World God Made are the ones actually used in the lesson plans, but I just took a pencil and wrote the other page numbers in the box. So, actually you have 3 choices.

Now, wasn't that just clear as mud! :wink:
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

Candice

Post by Candice » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:20 pm

Got it! Thanks Melanie.
Candice