A Big Thankyou!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
NicoleJ

A Big Thankyou!

Post by NicoleJ » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 pm

I just wanted to thank all of the lovely ladies on this board who are so Christ-like and take time out of their busy days to reply to the posts on here. Sometimes I post questions that are important to me and my homeschooling and I know I will always have someone take the time to reply with a great answer to my problem. A huge thankyou to Carrie and Julie also - I don't know of another homeschooling board where the author takes the time to reply to the many questions asked. I cannot even imagine how busy you are! So, thankyou, and I just praise the Lord that He has given you the wisdom to write the HOD curriculum - you are saving me so much work and I know my children are going to benefit from using HOD as our curriculum - it is so exciting!!